Private Cloud refers to the provisioning of cloud computing services for predefined users. Management and operations are handled within a company. Access to the private cloud is restricted to authorized persons by the operator.
The public cloud provides a variety of highly standardized, scalable business processes, applications, and / or infrastructure services. This is based on a variable "pay per use" system, which is basically available for everyone at the same time (multi-client capability). The users are organizationally not affiliated with each other. The public cloud aims at the economies of scale. Many users share an underlying infrastructure.
With the hybrid model, a company runs its own private cloud solution and uses public cloud services for peak loads. A hybrid cloud is not a separate cloud type, but rather a scenario for any kind of link between traditional IT, private clouds and public clouds. The overall responsibility remains with the customer, the IT operational responsibility with the respective IT operations manager.
Cloud computing offers the following advantages:
- multi-client capability, i.e. one instance is used by many users
- "turnkey" solution including all necessary resources
- "self-configuration" via an interface for the dynamic control of the resources
- usage-dependent billing
- provision via the Internet
- easy usability via easy to access user interface
- public service interface / API
- We host your IT infrastructure
- We design individual hosting solutions according to your specifications.
- We are your reliable hosting partner.
- We use state-of-the-art technology.
Office 365 - Your office in the cloud
With Office 365, Microsoft is making its well-known office software suite available as a cloud-based service for the first time. This results in evident advantages for the users:
Low investment risk:
Office 365 is offered in distinct variations. We would be pleased consulting you on the selection of the solution that best suits you and the switch-over of your existing infrastructure.